Friday, May 29, 2009

We are wrapping things up with our upstairs project...just in the nick of time. Mom is getting close to being done with painting olivia's room and I think Chris plans to lay carept this weekend...it turned out very good. (I will post pictures once it is completed).

Isabella is doing grreat. She continues to love the trampoline and has started using her potty chair a little bit. It sings when she goes potty and she thinks that is VERY exciting. I hope she remains interested. She is far from telling us when she has to go, but will attempt if we sit her on it. I guess we will see.

Olivia Update: I went to the doctor yesterday. 1 cm dialted, 25 percent effaced, head down, dropped slightly. She said a lot of times they won't check women who are a scheduled c-section, but I have been having some contractions so they wanted to see where I was. Everything looks good, just waitiing for next Saturday to get here!

Hope everyone is doing great and has a great weekend!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers