Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Weeks from Today

Two weeks from today, we will finally get to meet Olivia!! I am now seeing my doctor every week and anxiously awaiting her arrival. I just can't wait to meet her. I feel really good overall...tired, feet a little puffy and not sleeping the best, but overall good.

The upstairs is coming along nicely. I think it will be done just in time for Olivia. Adam plans to begin painting today. I think the next steps are bathroom flooring, bathroom fixtures, finishing up electricity, carpet and closet organization. Think we can get all that done?!? I am trying to be optimistic.

We will keep you posted as things progress - both with Olivia and the upstairs.

Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers