Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just the Girls

Mom, Isabella and I had a nice weekend while the boys were out playing, they said they were hunting but only came back with one deer. The guys left Thursday and came home Sunday afternoon, it was Adam that got the deer so I guess it was worth the trip!

Isabella has been sick for about 3 weeks or better. Runny nose and cough. Then on Sunday when she woke from a nap we heard her wheezing. Mom and I were concerned so we took her to Glennon Care where they diagnosed her with Bronchospasms. They wrote her a script for Albuterol, so that's where we are now. I don't hear her wheezing any more, but she still has a cough and runny nose. I'm sure we will be back at the doctor by the end of the week. Hope everyone is doing well and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers