Friday, November 7, 2008

Catching Up...





Well, I'm not sure what happened, except that I completely dropped the ball on updating Bella's Blog. There are lots of things I could blame it on, but really I just haven't made time for it. I am vowing to myself to be more diligent. It's hard to believe that in two days my baby is going to be a year old already...where does the time go? We have had some fun times over the past couple of months, most recently, halloween, Isabella and two of her boyfriends dressed as the Three Little Pigs. They were so cute!!! We also went to Eckert's Millstadt Farm this fall on several occassions and had great fun. Isabella got to ride the ponies, pet the animals, go down a 70 foot slide with dad and lots of other fun stuff. We picked some great pumpkins that she was terrified of when it came to carving them, but we got some cute pictures which is the most important part, right? This doesn't even come close to all the fun we have had with Isabella in the past couple months, just some bits and pieces. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers