Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Dino Center

Today we went with the Mense's to the Science Center. If Bella asked, "Where are we going?" once, she asked it one hundred times!! We kept saying we are going to see the Dinosaurs at the Science Center. Well, by the time we FINALLY got there, she renamed it the Dino-Center...pretty fitting!



The kids had fun together and Grady and Olivia really "bonded" for the first time. Olivia had a lot to tell Grady (typical of a girl!) and he just listened intently.



Since I had already seen the dinosaur exhibit a couple of times, Olivia and I stayed back with the strollers while everyone else checked out the beasts. My girlie was ALL smiles as usual!



Finally tonight as I was showering, Bella told me her hands were chapped and she needed some lotion, I told her that she could do it by herself since mommy was in the shower...boy did she do it!!!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers