Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just a Fluke...or the Real Thing

Tonight Olivia rolled from her belly to her back twice!! Of course we had to put her up on her arms, but she did the rest all by herself. I wasn't in the room for the first roll and of course by the time I got the video camera she was so done with tummy time. I'm hoping it wasn't just a fluke and that she continues to do it...guess this just means more and more tummy time for Liv!

Yesterday, mom and I took olivia to Portrait Innovations to get her 3 month pictures taken. Every time I go there I vow that I will NEVER go there again and somehow, I never remember that when picture time comes. Liv wasn't in a smiley mood and refused to be on her belly, but we were able to capture some cute shots despite all the obstacles!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers