Monday, March 9, 2009

An Unscheduled Trip to My OB


Last Thursday I woke up at 4 am with severe pains in my lower stomach. The pains persisted, through late morning so I called my doctor. They told me to come in. They checked me out and did an ultrasound. They couldn't say for sure what was causing the pain, but they said that Olivia was pushed up against that part of my stomach and that was most likely the cause. I felt better after hearing that. I thought with the 2nd baby, I wouldn't get as nervous over everything, but you forget what things feel like...at least I do. I did however get a pretty darn cute picture of her face. She sure does like to have her hands up by her face, so it took a couple of tries. The other good part, is that the ultrasound tech confirmed once again that Olivia is in fact a girl! 13 more weeks and we get to meet her:)

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers