Friday, January 16, 2009

Can't Wait...

The arrival of the second baby is feeling more and more real as my belly continues to grow and the due date gets closer! I am already 1/2 way done, I must say it is going MUCH faster the second time around! Next Thursday, Adam and I get to find out if our baby is a little girl or boy...I can't wait to know!!! We have an ultrasound picture of the baby hanging on the refrigerator along with lots of Bella pictures and all of our other friends and family. When I ask Belle about the ultrasound picture she says Baby and points to my belly (sometimes) when we ask her where mommy's baby is. I know this is going to really rock her world, hope it goes ok!

Adam has been gone a lot lately doing some side jobs, but we stole him from work last night and had a nice night. Bella continues to love bath time and just being naked in general. I do believe that is when she is the happiest! Here's a bath time picture...enjoy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I bet it is seeming like forever now to find out as it gets closer! Very exciting!

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers