Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Da Da Da Da



This week Isabella and I are a little bit lonely...Adam is on a trip for work again, this time to Canada. He left early Sunday afternoon - that sort of ruins the whole weekend for me because all I think about is him leaving. We try to keep our weeks when he gone full. Sunday we did one of Isabella's (and my) favorite things...we went swimming over at Debbie Pierce's. There she met her newest friend...Payton Pierce. Man is she cute!! Payton is almost 3 months where Isabella is almost 9 months. I know it has not been long, but I sure did forget how small they are at that age and boy did it make me want to have another:) After our long day in the pool, Isabella showed me that she could do several new things. She began saying "da da da da" all night long and waving bye bye. Maybe it is just coincidental, but isn't it a little ironic that she said "da da" and waived bye bye the SAME day Adam left. Who knows...but she certainly is learning new things every day and simply amazes me by all she can do. The first picture is of Bella & her new friend Payton and the second is of Bella & Brody at the Smithton Parade (their first parade). Enjoy!!

No comments:

Watch Me Grow TOO!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers